Privacy Statement of Project Kenny
Project Kenny does not collect personal information about visitors to our web site unless you choose to provide that information to us. Project Kenny does not sell exchange or release your personal information to parties outside Project Kenny without your consent. Once we obtain your consent, we consider it valid until revoked by you.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you visit our web site, we automatically gather and store the following information about your visit so that we can track the use of our web site in order to make improvements. This information is stored and used in the aggregate only, and is not used to contact you personally:
- The IP address from which you access our web site
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, cox.net, if you are connecting from a Cox Cable account)
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our web site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages, files, documents and links that you visit
- The Internet address of the web site from which you linked to this web site
If You Send Us Personal Information
Project Kenny web site will only collect personal information which you knowingly and voluntarily provide by, for example, sending emails or donating. If you provide us with personal information, we will normally respond to your inquiry. We may also contact you to provide information about our services. We will never share your name or information outside Project Kenny unless you affirmatively authorize us to do so by opting-in.